Top-Class Foreign Language Center
The educational center requires a teacher to conduct classes for students and adults in mini - groups and individually.
English, French, Czech, Russian, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
• Conducting classes according to the approved schedule;
• Reporting, filling out statements;
• Preparation of handouts for lessons;
• Development of teaching materials (optional)
• Profile higher education;
• Teaching experience (teaching experience in groups);
• Knowledge of the subject at the highest level;
• Understanding the structure of the exam and exam, experience in preparing for these exams
• A sense of humor, openness, sociability, leadership skills;
• Punctuality, accuracy, diligence, responsibility, honesty.
• Full and part time
• Opportunities for professional growth and full employment;
• Vacation, social. package
• Salary increase depending on the success of the teacher and the number of students.